Initial Trial Production Type
7.22 metric tonnes
Design and DevelopmentEdit
Developed from an early Vincent prototype model to Lyre's specifications, his wishes influenced it's development. All weaponry is built directly in to the frame so that both hands can be used at all times. The right shoulder contains a Hadron Blaster, while the left shoulder contains a new weapon called the Wolves Tooth. The Blaze Luminous mechanism on the left arm also can generate a drill-shaped Luminous Cone.
The Vincent Gram is a Knightmare Frame developed from a prototype model of the Vincent. It is first fielded in a.t.b. 2018 in Area 24, formerly Spain. It is piloted the Glinda Knight's new Head Knight, Lyre.
Gram Air CavalryEdit
A combined Knightmare formed from the Bradford (in Fortress Mode configuration) docking to the back of the Vincent Gram in "Direct Link" mode. Same combined form as the Grail Air Cavalry, the Vincent Gram acts as the main unit while Bradford serves as a support pack, directly connecting the Yggdrasil Drives of both frames and giving the Vincent Gram the ability to fly. The linkage between the two frames is performed by automatic guidance.
- Crew: One
- Height: 4.43 meters
- Weight: 7.22 metric tones
- Power Source: Yggdrasil Drive, Energy Filler
- 2x Maser Vibration Sword (MVS) Knives
- Blaze Luminous Generator
- Luminous Cone
- Schrötter Steel Blades (Deployed from the Blaze Luminous Generator)
- Hadron Blaster
- Wolves Tooth
- 2x Hip-mounted Slash Harkens
- Gram was the legendary sword of the hero of Norse mythology Sigurd, that he used to kill the Dragon Fafnir.