Hi, welcome to Code Geass Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Template:Infobox VA page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Don't know what to do? Consider joining one of our current projects like the Image Unit or the Episode Summary Unit. If you are still looking for things to do, the Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
RE: World HistoryEdit
I see what you mean, but it just doesn't feel right when you change it and it's kinda bothering me, including everyone. Also, it didn't mention about Augustus and he was not, according to Lelouch and Suzaku in history, the Eowyn is. Sonickiller42 (talk) 02:56, October 1, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Story DateEdit
- I did updated that March as start of episode, Spring begins. Narita still has snow. Windywalk (talk) 19:04, October 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Watch Full Moon on Episode 20. Date is around Spring. Windywalk (talk) 08:54, September 16, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Attention and requestEdit
- I didn't want block anyone. But he thinks it's false, officially denied that about 55 years eariler by Revolution Year. He didn't understand why I changed it. Block the user is kept undoing that pages during times. Windywalk (talk) 07:27, November 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Actually, I changed my mind. I would like to see Sonic's response first and I've invited him to discuss it on my talkpage. I have protected the page temporarily so both of you will be unable to edit it. Once you we reach an agreement, I'll disable the protection and I will personally make changes to the page if necessary. 07:43, November 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Alright, that's fine. However, if you ever want to have them, feel free to ask me on my talk page. 05:09, January 6, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Spam commentsEdit
Fanon and CanonEdit
Moved from User talk:Windywalk/Laila la Britannia.
Should we consider cleansing this page of fanon and moving it back onto the actual wiki, now that she's canon as of the recap movies? Although, getting enough information on her might be hard, since nobody's translated the damn games already it's been at least ten years people.
On the same topic, would Var Lyonnet / Vaal Riot, the captain of a Pluton troop from the same game be considered canon too? Should we search for info about him?