Hi, welcome to Code Geass Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Upson Thompson page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the comment section below each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? Consider joining one of our current projects like the Image Unit or the Episode Summary Unit. If you are still looking for things to do, the Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
You have the full set? Including O2?
The people at https://mononoke-no-ko.tumblr.com/ were looking for the final chapters of O2
Oh yeah, I've got lots! I've got Oz (manga and photo series), O2 (manga and photo series), R2 light novels, the extra light novels like Red Tracks and Knight of the Rounds, comic anthology, bunch of info books, and the Knight/Queen series, whatever they are. I actually messaged that guy and forgot about it. Not sure how to send stuff over tumblr.
SpartanSith118 (talk) 16:59, February 2, 2019 (UTC) SpartanSith118
Hi I saw your cover scans, besides the novels, artbooks and mangas we already have all the other stuff. Does the Code Geass Archives 2006-2008 book contain any mecha stuff? If yes then I'd love scans from it and the R1 Roman Album. Thanks for your contribution!
anyway i jujst wanted to ask that if u could make a page for [DreadNoguhtClassBattleShip] ?23:29, April 25, 2020 (UTC)
Reply at my TalkPage, or here ok too...