Hi, welcome to Code Geass Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:GeassChild page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
The reason that you were denied admin privileges in other wikis was because you have not made much contributions to the wikis. If you want be an admin in this wiki you will have to make more contributions. I will look at your contributions and if you are worthy of being an admin then I'll recommend you to the bureaucrat. The thing is that becoming an admin is a long process. You can't just become an admin in the first day you've contributed to the wiki with just a few edits. So the answer to your question is no, not at the moment. 08:12, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
finally sent it to you Liam hope its you
GeassKing187 10:08, March 22, 2012 (UTC)GeassKing187
hey L, i am usally on sometime past 6:00 but i can be on earlier by the way what is POI GeassKing187 09:11, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Code Geass Wiki: Feautured ArticleEdit
Voting for June's Featured Article is currently under way and will remain open until midnight (UTC) on 30th June, 2012. Before voting please read through the rules and follow them as instructed. Thanks! 06:14, June 19, 2012 (UTC)