Hi, welcome to Code Geass Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Lelouch Di Britannia page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Don't know what to do? Consider joining one of our current projects like the Image Unit or the Episode Summary Unit. If you are still looking for things to do, the Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
RE:Vandalism on the Anya Alstreim PageEdit
RE: Help with Oldrin Zevon pageEdit
I actually haven't been following Oz the Reflection. I think you can ask User:BahamutX978 since he's the one who regularly updates information on Oz the Reflection. However, I'll take a look at the page and see what I can do anyways. Lelouch Di Britannia Talk 07:52, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
Euria's name. Edit
RE: spam commentsEdit
RE: Conflict with BalofoEdit
Hi, Dokuta. I found the block unjustified since you weren't given any real prior warnings first so I unblocked you. Balofo was not an admin. He was only given temporary rights for CSS coding. I understand that you had some conflict with Balofo. However, when you have a disagreement with a user, please be respectful and civil about it. Do not resort to threatening or hating at any time. If you cannot resolve it, then please consult either me or Bahamut regarding it. Thank you! 02:59, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
- I do apologize for the Balofo Incident and will take your words into consideration if Balofo or someone else causes another incident, Lelouch Di Britannia. In any case, even if it was unjustified I intentionally got myself blocked just to expose how temporary admin rights can be abused by just about anyone who gets them. DokutaFutomimi (talk) 03:08, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Something's not right here. I'm still listed as blocked but I can edit my own talk page. DokutaFutomimi (talk) 03:14, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Meh, I won't worry too much about it. In any case, If Balofo ends up being a full admin on this wiki I will simply delete my user page before leaving and never returning. I honestly have done some contributions as you could see with how both Oldrin Zevon and Marrybell mel Britannia had their appearances described on their pages and with how I alerted you to some of the vandalism that sometimes happens on this wiki. DokutaFutomimi (talk) 11:33, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
Huh. I just have Autism. DokutaFutomimi (talk) 02:45, May 10, 2016 (UTC)
Vandalism Comment in MarrybellEdit
Hello, I saw someone commenting bad things in Marrybell Comment section. I have deleted it, if you can see him commenting about inappropriate thing, please contact me. I will help as much I can do.
11:40, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
- Excellent work. If the person tries to comment again with that lewd stuff, I'll let you know. Also, you spelled Marrybell's name wrong so let me correct that for you.--DokutaFutomimi (talk) 15:18, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
Content Moderator RightsEdit
Hi, I’ve noticed you’ve been an active contributor here for quite a while. You’re a trustworthy user who has also reported vandalism/spam to us several times so if you’re interested, I’m willing to give you Content Moderator Rights. It’s the same rights that Sayla has. This will aid you in combatting vandalism/spam by yourself. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-upload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
Where is Di Britannia?Edit
Hello, Dokuta its me LuvOf99Th again, anyway i just wanted to ask about Lelouch Di Britannia, what happend to him? i mean he is not replying to anyone at his TalkPage and also not doin' contributions, his last contribution was at 06:27, January 2, 2020 at Cornelia li Britannia page, soo where he is now? is he busy in his realife OR something else?, do u know anything that u can share\tell without any problem? so pleas reply me, 22:58, May 1, 2020 (UTC).
yeai got ur reply thx v much, nd i hope god will give him a good health soon!02:24, May 6, 2020 (UTC)...
Gareth page mistake by brick360.Edit
Hello, Dokuta a mistake happened by Brick360 at Gareth page, soo can u pleas fix that again? because 'Undo' is not working, i tried to fix it but nothing happened soo pleas if u can fix that page it'll be really good, i don't know that guy did 'vandalizem or mistake' but at di britannia's talkpage he said he 'was editing the Gareth's infobox as I noticed that there were some misspellings but something wrong happened' soo i think its not a vandalizem, anyway pleas fix it, thank u 18:15, May 9, 2020 (UTC).
Thankxs v Much man! i can't explain how much relived i'm RightNow by your fixing, i was soo scared lol, thanks!18:25, May 9, 2020 (UTC).
Yeah, sorry about that. I don't what happened. Although I've edited pages before on this wiki and others, I have never worked on an infobox and didn't check the desktop summary. Can you give me some advice about working on infoboxes? Brick360 18:50, May 9, 2020 (UTC)
I see. Thanks for clarifying. For now, I"m just going to stick to minor edits since that's safer. User:Brick360 19:05, May 9, 2020 (UTC)
Yeah no problem now at all, i'm happy i could help u! thx08:58, May 10, 2020 (UTC).
Lelouch's RoyalGuard proof:EditHello Dokuta, at Royal Guards Page at 02:01, June 16, 2010 there was a guy names 184.108.40.206 , that person created section for Lelouch'sRoyalGuards and then Crimsonknight17 named guy added pics of 'em, soo i was wondering these guys are really his RoyalGuards OR its just army cloths of Lelouch's Era? i mean lelouch had BritannianInfantryUnits too with his RoyalGuards at BattleOfMt.Fuji , right?
- I am only a moderator, so I have no idea. You might want to bring this up with BahamutX978 or Pokemonfan. --DokutaFutomimi (talk) 00:59, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
i hope you've no problem with it, right?
ahhh i just created it Because: "i wanted to give our Content-Moderators a box which Refers their original rank OR you guys hadn't any box of your Content Moderator rank" , i hope you've got me...
Pleas reply about this Topic,12:23, June 16, 2020 (UTC).
- No problem from me. --DokutaFutomimi (talk) 15:36, July 2, 2020 (UTC)
no problem from u , yes i got what u meant, i hope they'll not have any problem too...