Hi, welcome to Code Geass Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Lelouch Di Britannia page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Don't know what to do? Consider joining one of our current projects like the Image Unit or the Episode Summary Unit. If you are still looking for things to do, the Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
RE:Vandalism on the Anya Alstreim PageEdit
RE: Help with Oldrin Zevon pageEdit
I actually haven't been following Oz the Reflection. I think you can ask User:BahamutX978 since he's the one who regularly updates information on Oz the Reflection. However, I'll take a look at the page and see what I can do anyways. Lelouch Di Britannia Talk 07:52, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
Euria's name. Edit
RE: spam commentsEdit
RE: Conflict with BalofoEdit
Hi, Dokuta. I found the block unjustified since you weren't given any real prior warnings first so I unblocked you. Balofo was not an admin. He was only given temporary rights for CSS coding. I understand that you had some conflict with Balofo. However, when you have a disagreement with a user, please be respectful and civil about it. Do not resort to threatening or hating at any time. If you cannot resolve it, then please consult either me or Bahamut regarding it. Thank you! 02:59, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
- I do apologize for the Balofo Incident and will take your words into consideration if Balofo or someone else causes another incident, Lelouch Di Britannia. In any case, even if it was unjustified I intentionally got myself blocked just to expose how temporary admin rights can be abused by just about anyone who gets them. DokutaFutomimi (talk) 03:08, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Something's not right here. I'm still listed as blocked but I can edit my own talk page. DokutaFutomimi (talk) 03:14, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Meh, I won't worry too much about it. In any case, If Balofo ends up being a full admin on this wiki I will simply delete my user page before leaving and never returning. I honestly have done some contributions as you could see with how both Oldrin Zevon and Marrybell mel Britannia had their appearances described on their pages and with how I alerted you to some of the vandalism that sometimes happens on this wiki. DokutaFutomimi (talk) 11:33, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
Huh. I just have Autism. DokutaFutomimi (talk) 02:45, May 10, 2016 (UTC)
Vandalism Comment in MarrybellEdit
Hello, I saw someone commenting bad things in Marrybell Comment section. I have deleted it, if you can see him commenting about inappropriate thing, please contact me. I will help as much I can do.
11:40, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
- Excellent work. If the person tries to comment again with that lewd stuff, I'll let you know. Also, you spelled Marrybell's name wrong so let me correct that for you.--DokutaFutomimi (talk) 15:18, March 29, 2019 (UTC)
Content Moderator RightsEdit
Hi, I’ve noticed you’ve been an active contributor here for quite a while. You’re a trustworthy user who has also reported vandalism/spam to us several times so if you’re interested, I’m willing to give you Content Moderator Rights. It’s the same rights that Sayla has. This will aid you in combatting vandalism/spam by yourself. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-upload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages