10.86 metric tons
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Pachinko game
Design and DevelopmentEdit
The Meigetsu was dveloped to counter Britannian high-firepower Knightmares and meant for hit and run tactics. Its Float pack has built-in EM motors to enhance its flight output. Its shoulders also contain enhanced Radiant Wave shielding.
A dozen or so were rolled out and fielded against Emperor Lelouch. Some were used during the Battle of Mt Fuji.
- Crew: One
- Height: 4.45 meters
- Weight: 10.86 metric tonnes
- Kou Kisou Kudourin-type Landspinner propulsion system (高機走駆動輪 lit. High Mechanical Run Driving Wheel)
- EM Air Glide Wing System
- Cockpit Ejection System
- Radiant Wave Shielding
- 2x Shoulder-mounted handheld blades
- 2x Arm-mounted 3-barrel Guns
- 1x Hien Souga-type Slash Harken (飛燕爪牙, lit. Flying Swallow Nail Fang - スラッシュハーケン, Surasshuhāken) (Left-Chest mounted)
- The Meigetsu's name means "Crying Moon"