|"Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I — Initiation"|
|Original Air Date||October 21, 2017|
|Written by||Ichirō Ōkouchi|
|Directed by||Gorô Taniguchi|
It first was released in Japan on 2017-10-21. FUNimation licensed the movie to be released in cinemas in Australia and New Zealand (via Madman Entertainment) from 2018-02-15 and later cinemas in the UK and Ireland from 2018-03-21.
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Original)
Changes From The Original
- In the beginning Lelouch and Nunnally as children are shown bidding farewell to their siblings before they head off into exile.
- There is no Kallen shower scene where Lelouch deceives her into believing he is not Zero. Instead there is a scene where Kallen is on the phone with Ohgi and she says she no longer suspects Lelouch because he has a crippled sister whom he takes care for, so he cannot have time to be Zero.
- Suzaku’s first encounter with Euphemia and Arthur goes differently.
- The one who shoots Villetta Nu in the movie is Diethard Ried instead of Shirley Fenette.
- Mao's arc is omitted in the movie.
- Instead of learning about Suzaku killing his father from Mao, Lelouch sees a memory fragment of the incident when he touches C.C. during the Battle of Narita.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.