|"Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion III — Glorification"|
|Original Air Date||May 26, 2018|
|Written by||Ichirō Ōkouchi|
|Directed by||Gorô Taniguchi|
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (Original)
Changes From The OriginalEdit
- Shirley and her father are still alive throughout the film.
- Shirley is on the phone with an unknown caller who she believes is Lelouch. She states that no matter what happens she will always love him and wants to be by his side.
- Shirley and C.C. meet a little after Lelouch becomes Emperor.
- Unlike in the original epilogue where C.C. is able to accept Lelouch's death and find peace and comfort, she finds it unacceptable to her saying he still has to keep a promise, thus forming the basis for the next movie
- Shirley is present at Zero Requiem.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.