'Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion III — Glorification' (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュⅢ 皇道 Kōdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurūshu III - Oudou) is a 2018 anime movie animated by Sunrise. It is a compilation of episodes from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, specifically covering the events of Episode 17 onward.
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (Original)
Changes From The Original
- Shirley and her father are still alive throughout the film.
- Kewell Soresi, who previously survived the Battle of Narita, takes part in the Second Assault on Tokyo Settlement and is killed by Kallen Kōzuki as she frees Zero.
- Ohgi and Tamaki are more visibly distraught and reluctant to kill Lelouch during the Black Knights' coup. In the end, Kanon gives the order to fire.
- The scene where Ohgi brutally punish Diethard due to blackmailing him with Villetta is added.
- Shirley is on the phone with an unknown caller who she believes is Lelouch. She states that no matter what happens she will always love him and wants to be by his side.
- Shirley and C.C. meet a little after Lelouch becomes Emperor.
- Unlike in the original epilogue where C.C. is able to accept Lelouch's death and find peace and comfort, she finds it unacceptable to her saying he still has to keep a promise, thus forming the basis for the next movie
- Shirley is present at Zero Requiem.