| Caretaker of Spacetime
|Hair Color:||Black through Pink|
|First Appearance:||The Brightness Falls|
|Voiced By:||Haruka Kudo (Japanese)|
Michelle Rojas (English)
|See Code Geass: Akito the Exiled|
Caretaker of Spacetime is the collective consciousness of the Universe. They are a seer who watches the balance of the world from within. They do not exist for ordinary people, but exist for those who are able to see them.
They have an appearance remotely similar to C.C., if only in facial features and hair-do. Their hair has unnatural coloring impossible in a normal human being, even by the Code Geass universe standards.
Their outfit also features several instances of the Geass sigil, visible on their neck and as the shape of the top of their clothes.
Character History Edit
Character Outline Edit
They are capable of interacting with a few select humans who have awareness of the Geass. They seem to mainly be an observer of events, but can and will take an active hand in things if the situation calls for it, such as when they teleport Ashley to kill Gene Smilas.
- (To Leila Malcal) "I'm nobody, to Humans, I do not exist. But, I'm visible to those who are able to see me."
- (To Leila Malcal) "What am I, or we are is the collective consciousness of the Universe. I think that falls into your terminology. We intervene in the Evolution of Universe."
- (To Leila Malcal) "The ultimate wish of any life, is to exist for all eternity. Yet termination is destined. They eventually vanish."
- (To Leila Malcal) "The power you have, is a fragment of Geass. The power of Geass is far greater than what humans should possess. I insist that it should be taken back from them. I thought of humans as a defective form of life. That's why they shouldn't be allowed to touch or possess it. They'd better become extinct. But maybe you will be the one to disprove my opinion."
- (To Gene Smilas) "Their faith in each other is admirable. Way more admirable than yours, Gene Smilas. You are the one who is going to die."