Alexander Valiant Ryo Version
6.58 metric tonnes
1x Double Edge Anti Knightmare Combat Variable Axe (forearm mounted)
2x fixed Uruna Edge Knives (stored within arm shaft)
Design and Development Edit
Following their previous battle, the combat data of the W-0 team was reviewed by the research division, and was used to further improve the performance of each of the machines used by the group. In addition, the speed of its transformation has also been improved. They have also been given new weapons developed at the EU's Barcelona Lab.
Unlike the original Alexanders, the Alexander Valiant does seem to posses a cockpit ejection system that can also be activated remotely.
Each has been repainted blue and a secondary personal color or each of their pilots, with orange for Ryo.
The Valiant's technology are on par with the Vincent Ward.
- Crew: One
- Height: 4.36 meters
- Weight: 6.58 metric tonnes
- Power Source: Yggdrasil Drive, Energy Filler
- Landspinner Propulsion System
- "Insect Mode" transformation mechanism
- Sub-arms (stored on each side of the cockpit)
- Cockpit Ejection System
- BRS (Brain Raid System)
- 1x Linear Chaingun (can be mounted on sides of cockpit)
- 1x 4-Tube Missile Pod
- 1x Double Edge Anti Knightmare Combat Variable Axe (forearm mounted)
- 2x fixed Uruna Edge knives (stored within arm shaft)
- 1x Forearm-mounted Slash Harken